Friday, June 30, 2017

Day2Day Update

I did it! I am one day away from having completed SIX months of a photo a day project. This has been a feat I have been working on for years.

Yes, some of they days may be missing and I may have "cheated" by taking the picture on a different day, but I didn't let those days get me down. I looked forward to capturing my days and figuring out how to adapt the theme to my day.

I found myself using my phone more and more which surprised me. I love my Nikon, but definitely for my day to day adventures at say the coffee shop, Target, school pick up line... having my phone was just an easier option. If I couldn't get the lighting to cooperate or I wanted a sharper image, I did use my DSLR.

It's crazy looking back how fast the year did go so far. And if I wasn't planning on putting this all into one album I could totally print it tonight and save 25% since our SUMMERSANTA sale ends tonight at Forever. Print and permanent storage one time payments are both 25% for just a little longer. Can't wait to see what Forever has to bring for July and the rest of 2017!


No comments:

Post a Comment